Sunday, November 7, 2010

VOYAGEdeLaVIE

Voyage De La Vie is a theatrical circus performance which has been showing in Resorts World Sentosa for quite some time. The starting of the show was quite surprising as someone gripped my shoulder from the back, turns out he was one of the casts. There were quite a few of them who did the same thing and they were all crawling through the spectators to get to the stage. Some children were crying because of the shock and I was quite insecure to sit comfortably after that LOL. More casts were going out and showcasing their talents. There were so many things to see and I can't stop my eyes from moving to one after another. It was so exciting! :D Based on my point of view, the show is about a guy who has been brought to another world to seek his destiny. All their talents are amazing, great musics, wonderful songs, and it was worth the price :) I would love to watch it again.
spectacular :)

No comments:

Post a Comment