Wednesday, November 3, 2010

TOILETunes

beautiful song leads to happy life :)

a friend of mine named Jesslyn who loves jazz introduced me to a song called Cruisin' by Sioen. I instantly fell in love with it and that song entered my top 50 most played in a short period of time. Curiosity of other jazz songs lead me to this saxophone player called Dave Koz. Tears were falling down when I heard his instrumental version of I'll be There. It was just music without lyrics but somehow his message has delivered to me :) And it is his song You are Me I am You which I have decided to use it as my wedding march song. LOL. It's just touched my heart when I listened to it. I announced it to my friends and they just called it 5-stars hotel's toilet songs when they heard it. But, it's actually quite true. So, I thought why jazz songs? It has a purpose which has affected me too, it calms you down and lower your stress level. I am happy to find the cure of my stress :)

I hope it helps you too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment